Friday, November 9, 2007

Meet baby Taylor!!

The Taylor family is the coolest family to be around! My boys LOVE them and well, I do too! When I met Hollie she was 6 months pregnant and I was already thinking of all the neat pictures I could take of her newborn. Its really an obsession I have. My friends laugh at me because when we go out or are together, I'm always scoping out the place for cool ways I could take pictures there. Anyways, I've really needed practice shooting newborns lately, so I'm thankful all my friends have been having babies! You would think something that doesn't move hardly at all would be so easy to photography, well let's just say I'm thankful for all the practice! Thanks Hollie and Billy for letting me come over and share the morning with you taking pictures of Cash! Can't wait until his next session!








1 comment:

Hollie Taylor said...

Christy, We just adore our pics of our little man. Melissa brought brandon over today for us to meet her little 10 day old baby. She said you had already taken pics and that they were posted I could not wait to check them out! They are so sweet. I am sure they will enjoy them as much as we do Ca$h's I just look at them every day. I just cant imagine not having them. Thank You for these wonderful memories! XOXOXO, Hollie