Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!!!

I really cant believe that its the end of November already, but I'm also kinda glad this year is almost over. If you are any part of my life I don't have to tell you what a hard year this has been for me. Thanksgiving is all about being thankful and I am so very thankful for my friends and my family for all the support and love they have given me throughout this year. Honestly, if it wasn't for you all, I'm not sure where I would be. I'm also thankful for all my clients! If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be able to do what I love the most and that is capture families loving each other!
I'm really glad I got to spend some quality time with my family. My attempt to make Thanksgiving dinner turned out great thanks to Heavenly Ham! Okay, I cheated. Everyone needs a little help every now and then! Ha!







No comments: