Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Jayne!!

Tonight we wanted to take Jayne somewhere super fabulous for her birthday so we decided to go to Cafe Pacific. There is only one word to describe our meal....YUMMY! I ate way way too much and before I have a good nights rest from all the carbs I ate, I had to jump on here and post some pictures!

Look at Laura's cute belly!

The birthday girl!!

I couldnt believe I found such a perfect card for us!


Yes, Jayne gets REALLY excited when she opens gifts. :)


shhhh...dont tell our personal fitness trainer!

2 comments:

Christy Steadman said...

Guys I had so so much fun! It felt like old times again. We really need to do this again soon...wait a minute..Laura's birthday is next month!~

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fuuuuun! Hope you had a great birthday, Jayne!

Julie