Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Meet baby Blake!!

This is Blake's 5th session with me this year! He just started walking and is all over the place now! I'm just amazed each time I see my baby program clients at how much their children have changed in just a few short months! Jayne is so crafty. She had this awesome green wagon that she painted and I just had to incorporate into their session. They also have this game they play with Blake where they say "Squeeeezzze it" and Blake will make fists and squeeze them really tight. I'm so glad I caught that! It was too cute :) Thanks, Jayne, Josh and Blake for braving the crisp autumn day for me! I cant wait to see you guys on Blake's first birthday!










2 comments:

Leslie said...

Aw! Blake is adorable (as usual). Jayne sent me over here and told me how talented you are. You ARE!! Awesome shots. I've enjoyed looking at the ones on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Christy, I love your work and think you are amazing! I too have seen it through Jayne (she's great advertising for you!) Glad to see you've got a blog. I'll have to keep checking in. Hey, if you ever want an intern, I'm your gal! =) =)

Julie Neal